Our bats are made from high grade English willow which is a natural resource. As with all natural resources willow will naturally split and crack with time and use. Some bat breakages will be due to a lack of bat preparation and others will be unavoidable. Our bats come with a 6 month guarantee for free repairs or, in the unlikely scenario of being unrepairable, replacements.
- Bats must be knocked in for a minimum of 3 hours.
- All bats should have an anti scuff sheet and toe guard fitted.
- Poor grade cricket balls are the most common breaker of bats, bats should only be used against UK produced cricket balls.
- Bats should be kept in a cool and dry environment.
- Avoid using bats on wet surfaces.
Process of Reporting Bat Breakages
- Date of bat purchase
- Photos of bat breakage
- Description of how bat broke
***All decisions on whether your bat is eligible for free repair/replacement will be at the discretion of our master bat maker. Reasonable amount of use will also be taken into consideration.